"Better Shred than Read"
4739 - 93 Ave.
Edmonton, AB T6B 2T6
Fax (780) 450-1483
Witness the entire process as your paper is collected, loaded, and shredded into the ON-SITE secure Shredding Truck. You can view your paper being shredded on the a mobile trucks screen.
• No job is too small or too big.
• Your company will be provided with the right service at the right price.
• Rip n Shred provides convenient scheduled repeat service and on-call additional pickups.
• Trained service representatives can evaluate your needs and quickly recommend the proper confidential destruction service required.
• Contracts, proposals and tender bids for the destruction of your files are available apon request.
• Rip n Shred provides confidential destruction for non-paper products.
• All jobs are weighed on certified scale.
• Charges are calculated only on the amount of material shredded (charge by weight).
• Rip n Shred utilizes the most advanced state of the art high volume destruction equipment. Our shredding system will shred over 9000 pounds per hour.
HOURS OF OPERATION MONDAY - To FRIDAY
8:00 AM - NOON and 1:00 PM TO 3:00
CLOSED FOR LUNCH Noon Hour
CLOSED WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS
• Our industrial shredder can destroy videotapes, security tapes, cassettes and even some metals.
• High volume equipment means the lowest possible cost for our customers, without sacrificing service, confidentiality or security.
• Plus hard Drive Destruction
• A quality secured 20” x 20” x 37” wood cabinet with locking front door. This cabinet works well in any office environment.
• 240 litre Schaefer plastic bin on wheels. This container can hold up to 250 pounds of material. It can be used in warehouses, hallways and offices.